Koodo Community
Solved

what is the paid service?

How to Do I know what are the services I'm registered in using self service? I get a 10$ pay for services I don't know about.

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Can you rephrase the question? Are you referring to your plan and add-ons? Elaborate on that $10 fee as it could be for a number of things
I mean in my bill I see something called "Content Subscription" and it takes 10$, I didn't subscribe to anything that is paid and I don't get meaningless messages, so How come I know which service I'm registered to?
Issa Barmawi wrote:

I mean in my bill I see something called "Content Subscription" and it takes 10$, I didn't subscr...

This is a 3rd party monthly service charge. You can call Koodo and have them take a look to see what 3rd party service your number is signed up for.
Userlevel 5
Badge +4
Issa Barmawi wrote:

I mean in my bill I see something called "Content Subscription" and it takes 10$, I didn't subscr...

Hey Issa, as Marcus said this is a 3rd party service that you need to contact to unsubscribe. You can use this secure link: http://koo.do/10znFdG to email us and allow us to take a look at your account. We will be able to tell you which service it is and how to contact them to unsubscribe.