Koodo Community

Community

Solved

What is secret sauce of getting to actually do self-service?

I can login just fine. I only get to a page where I can update my profile. I have no meaningful information. Clearly there is a link missing. *611 gets me into a series of service options, none of which address this issue. Apparently no one is available to assist right now. I want to add a monthly plan add on. I want to confirm my bill was paid as it's the first one. I also would like to understand why there are 2 phone numbers listed on my bill & why the costs are all 2X what I thought they would be. Your help much appreciated.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
You probably got your Self Serve account set up as administrator. To reset this, call *611 and talk to a Koodo Representative that can reset your Self Serve account and go through the set-up activation process with you. I had this problem in the very beginning as well. If you want to add monthly plan add-ons, you can do so when you have full access to your Self Serve account or you can call Customer Care to help you. All other personal information, billing information and account acquires, such as your double line/double bill issue, can be solved when you talk to a Koodo Representative. End of story: Call *611 on your Koodo Cell during hours and all of your problems will be solved. Koodo Reps have always been such a great assistance to me. Best of luck!
John Lee wrote:

You probably got your Self Serve account set up as administrator. To reset this, call *611 and ta...

John - thanks so much for the FAST response. I figured I must have a broken link - you have given me a piece of puzzle I was missing. I look forward to working on the self serve platform - it's a great way to drive out costs. I'm all for that! Gail