Koodo Community
Solved

Website glitch trying to change bill notification

• 5 October 2018
  • 5 replies

I am logging into Self service, view bill, click link at bottom of page to change my bill notification. Then it takes me to the old self service webpage view and gives me the option to check off email. I do this and click submit, and get a "success" message. But, then when i repeat the above to confirm it worked, the bill notification is still set only to text.

When I select email, the send to field is blank and there is a link to "change". I have tried this and it briefly takes me to a page, still on the old selfservice website, with a field to enter my email, but before i'm able to, it changes back to the new self service webpage and the whole process repeats.

I'm now sitting on hold for an expected hour wait time because i can't get the koodo assist to understand my issue and schedule a call back. how can i get through to a real person to report this website glitch!!
icon

Best answer by Chris Koodo 8 October 2018, 14:34

Hey there! Normally this is something that can easily be done via Self Serve however, there was an issue preventing email from being selected. I was able to fix the issue and made sure you were set up on both Text and Email notifications.

Unfortunately, we will only be able to test and see if it worked once your new invoice is generated. If you still experience the same issue next month, please don't hesitate sending us a private message on Facebook so that we can do a more thorough investigation. Thanks!
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
On koodo assist just say it's a self serve issue and there should be an option to "contact us" which should give a call back option.
I tried telling Koodo assist that it was a self serve error and it just told me to try a different browser. There was no way to contact us option.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I tried telling Koodo assist that it was a self serve error and it just told me to try a different browser. There was no way to contact us option.

As Dennis mentioned, you need to tell the digital assistant that you need a callback, the digital assitant will show you the option "Contact Us" / "Sign in to selfseve"... When you select Contact us, the bot will show the option for a call back.

You could also send message to their facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Koodo)/twitter.
Userlevel 5
Badge +4
Hey there! Normally this is something that can easily be done via Self Serve however, there was an issue preventing email from being selected. I was able to fix the issue and made sure you were set up on both Text and Email notifications.

Unfortunately, we will only be able to test and see if it worked once your new invoice is generated. If you still experience the same issue next month, please don't hesitate sending us a private message on Facebook so that we can do a more thorough investigation. Thanks!

Thank you so much for this assistance!! I figured it was just a glitch, but couldn't get through to anyone! I still would love to know what the magic words are to get the digital assistant to schedule the call back, but i'm so glad it is fixed for now. I will follow up next month when the bill arrives.
Thanks Again!