Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Website forces me to choose a plan but I just want a phone

How do I upgrade to a new phone, using my tab on Koodo? The website forces me to choose a phone plan and then to enter the new customer information. It is not for a new customer!!!! I just want to upgrade my phone!!!!!!!!

6 replies

Just log into your account first. Then go through the phones.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can also just click the checkout link to skip the "add a phone plan" section. You'll then be asked if you are a new or an existing customer.
You gotta be kidding. That's what I did. That's why I'm in limo. If you don't get paid to contribute, thanks for the try. If you do...
Joshik Chil wrote:

You gotta be kidding. That's what I did. That's why I'm in limo. If you don't get paid to cont...

Because we're supposed to be able to mind read what you've done so far? If you want better answers, provide better information. And no one here get's paid for their contributions. So let's do this step by step. What happens when you try to upgrade(by upgrade, I'm referring to changing the sim card, because that's what it would be)?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
go to koodomobile.com click phones find the phone you want and click add to cart in the blue box at the upper right of the page, click checkout do not add a plan. if you add a plan it will assume you are a new customer click check out now at the bottom right of the page you will be asked if you are a new or an existing customer select existing customer sign in using your self serve account.
Just to close this thread, Timo's instructions were right on the money. Thank you.