Koodo Community
Solved

Website

• 30 March 2021
  • 7 replies

Hi,

I love your prices and service options. But I’m wondering why your self serve website is so painfully slow and outdated? To me it is intentional so that people become frustrated into choosing a plan. I haven’t had a page take that long to load since dial-up, and it’s been that way since I first joined several years ago.  Please prove me wrong. Please fix your website. 

Matthew 

icon

Best answer by Bernard Koodo 31 March 2021, 05:06

@Matthewevcooper Your feedback is heard loud and clear! And there are plans to update things in the near future, the complexity is, not saying it’s a good excuse, is driven by backend complexities and vendor agreements. But,  I will share your feedback with the team as it is always good provide them with real life examples of feedback from our own customers. Thanks a million!

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thank you Dennis. I also realize this isn't the venue I thought. I mostly wanted to give feedback in the hope that if enough of us say something it might get taken care of. The site looks and runs pre-2000s honestly. 

I have gotten into the habit of starting the site, grab a cup of coffee and when I come back, maybe it's finished loading. Maybe.

It's a shame though because prepaid in itself is quite good. I have been a customer since 2012 (I have a low four digit account number) and never once has it acted up.

It's just the website that is awful.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Matthewevcooper Your feedback is heard loud and clear! And there are plans to update things in the near future, the complexity is, not saying it’s a good excuse, is driven by backend complexities and vendor agreements. But,  I will share your feedback with the team as it is always good provide them with real life examples of feedback from our own customers. Thanks a million!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thank you Dennis. I also realize this isn't the venue I thought. I mostly wanted to give feedback in the hope that if enough of us say something it might get taken care of. The site looks and runs pre-2000s honestly. 

I agree.  Maybe submit this as an Idea instead of a question

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

No, I only have one cellphone account. I've had the same slowness using multiple browsers,  desktop or phone. The design doesn't help either with adding money, adding booster, etc, it is very clunky, but that would not be a problem if it website would load normally. 

Prepaid is the ugly step child at Koodo.  Honestly I wouldnt hold your breath about improvements to the prepaid self serve system

No, I only have one cellphone account. I've had the same slowness using multiple browsers,  desktop or phone. The design doesn't help either with adding money, adding booster, etc, it is very clunky, but that would not be a problem if it website would load normally. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’ve never had problems. Do you have multiple lines on 1 account?