Koodo Community

Community

Solved

we are now Jan 2 but date of usage update is Dec 12. Why is it not updated to date.

Data Usage not uptated.

12 replies

Userlevel 4
How are you going about accessing the usage? Koodo app or website?
Userlevel 3
You might have to provide more details. We're you refering to your self serve data useage?
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

How are you going about accessing the usage? Koodo app or website?

Both
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
For me It's updated to Jan.1, 2014 9:34pm on both my app and the website. If you are using the website make sure you are slecting Current Bill on the drop down and not Last Month
Dennis wrote:

For me It's updated to Jan.1, 2014 9:34pm on both my app and the website. If you are using the...

Current bill only gives me last month bill.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

For me It's updated to Jan.1, 2014 9:34pm on both my app and the website. If you are using the...

This is what my self serve looks like for data usage. If your data usage is not updating you will need to call Koodo and they will need to looking your specific account for you. *611 on your Koodo cell https://d1qy7qyune0vt1.cloudfront.net/koodo-en/attachment/1_inline.bmp
Userlevel 4
Dennis wrote:

It is quite possible thet Koodo would need to reset the entire account. You won't lose any information, you would just have to set up the profile as if it was the first time.
Dennis wrote:

Thanks. I will contact them
Userlevel 6
It's updated on all of our phones as well.
Chris Petersens wrote:

It's updated on all of our phones as well.

Mine is still showing the same message. "updated Dec.22@ 5:32
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I will call them. Thanks