Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Want to merge accounts and only get one bill each month

Userlevel 1
I have a two different accounts that are setup and I receive two different bills each month and I would like to only receive one bill, how do I merge both accounts so I can receive one bill instead of two separate bills each month?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi there,

What you're referring to is called a transfer of ownership. It can be done either over the phone or done in store granted you have two pieces of photo ID. The fee to transfer the line to your account would be $25. The benefits of having both lines on one account too is both lines will have unlimited calling between lines.

Hope that helps answer your question 🙂
Userlevel 1
Daniel Gunn wrote:

Hi there,

What you're referring to is called a transfer of ownership. It can be done either ove...

Right, but I am the owner on both accounts, one is my EPP and one is my personal phone number. I just one the bills consolidated to one statement per month.
Userlevel 7
Daniel Gunn wrote:

Hi there,

What you're referring to is called a transfer of ownership. It can be done either ove...

If you are the owner of both accounts you would still need to follow the process that I mentioned since you would want to have both accounts merged together.
Userlevel 7
Daniel Gunn wrote:

Hi there,

Another option you can do if you wish (granted you haven't done it already) is you can link both of your accounts via self serve. Steps are as follows: Log into your self serve - select My Profile - then under Combine Self Serve accounts select - Link Another Account. Keep in mind this won't put both accounts on one bill but you will have quicker access to the other account from one self serve account.
Userlevel 1
Daniel Gunn wrote:

Hi there,

This doesn't appear to be working anymore.  There's no "Combine Self Serve Account" selection available under My Profile.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Daniel Gunn wrote:

Hi there,

You will need to contact Koodo if you want numbers consolidated in one Account.
Daniel Gunn wrote:

Hi there,

Try this. Sign in to self serve then My profile/Role management/Link accounts.
Userlevel 1
Daniel Gunn wrote:

Hi there,

Doesn't work for me.  Clicking on 'My Profile' takes me right back to the account selection page (red rectangles on a yellow background) (Chrome browser on OS X Yosemite)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Daniel Gunn wrote:

Hi there,

Then you'll have to do as David says and contact Koodo directly. You can send a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or DM via Twitter to get it sorted out