Koodo Community
Question

Viewing current bill on self-serve is incomplete

• 8 September 2019
  • 12 replies

Up until this current September billing, I was always able to view my complete bill on-line. Now, I only get an abbreviated view, not the complete pdf. It shows me links to the three previous bills, and they work as expected, displaying the complete pdf. Anyone else experiencing this?

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It has alway been abbreviated for me? You'd need to download the PDF bill in order to see it in full, no?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It's always been a summary for me as well. I'm surprised to hear that it's been different for you.
The problem is, I don't see a link to download the current bill as a pdf - only previous bills. That's what seems to be different. Am I missing something?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
When you select "view my bill" you should see the option "download bill (PDF) immediately below your payment method.
Userlevel 5
Here is the most important question. Did Koodo send you an email or a text saying your bill is ready?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I didn't see the download pdf bill in my account for this month either. I just received an email and a text about the new bill.

I will wait for another day and see if the Download PDF bill coming up.... hopefully.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
And even if they sent a notification, sometimes PDF is might not ready. (Usually wait for another day to see it)
No, when I select 'view my bill', there is no option to download the bill to a pdf below the payment method.
Yes, I did get an email saying my bill was ready.

I will wait a day or two to see if the problem resolves itself. Thank you all for your feedback.
Userlevel 5
Here is the opposite of that. The bill PDF is ready, but can't even make a payment because Self Serve is not updated. Truly anything is possible with Koodo, but @Bernard Koodo can't recreate it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Just logged in and mine is there
Checked again tonight, and the pdf was there. Guess I never logged in on-line so soon after getting the email before!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yep that must've been the problem. Happy it got solved.