Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Vacation Mode - Seasonal Hold Not Available

I want to put my plan on a seasonal hold, I searched the community and read there's a vacation mode plan you can change to.
Well I went to Self Serve  - Change plan-
Displayed a list of available plans, but not option for seasonal hold. So unless the option is in some abstract part of the site I need someone from Koodo to link/show where to  change the plan.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can no longer go into seasonal hold via self-serve. You'll have to either call or I *think*that you can send Koodo a private message to their Facebook page to get it done.
thanks!
I signed up to Koodo ONLY because I liked the vacation hold thing as I travel a lot. I think 15$ is quite high for that but it was our deal. I am currently travelling and even if I wasn't, I do not waiting on the phone to do something so simply in the digital age.  I did not want to change but i'll start looking for another provider. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jukeus wrote:

I signed up to Koodo ONLY because I liked the vacation hold thing as I travel a lot. I think 15$ ...

You can contact Koodo via Facebook or Twitter as well so you dont have to wait on hold.
Jukeus wrote:

I signed up to Koodo ONLY because I liked the vacation hold thing as I travel a lot. I think 15$ ...

I do NOT want to register with facebook. How do I go on seasonal hold without being rewuired to use facebook or twitter which i don't want?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jukeus wrote:

The only other way is to call Koodo.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jukeus wrote:

@gorp: then you could call Koodo then (611 from your koodo handset).

btw, you don't need your actual facebook to contact Koodo. you could create a temporary account just for contacting Koodo.