Koodo Community
Solved

Usage tracking on long distance calls

• 17 January 2019
  • 15 replies

I have 1000 LD minutes in my monthly plan. I used to make calls regularly. I want to track the balance minutes in my current cycle. However, I do not see anything when I choose Long distance from the dropdown in the usage page.

I called Helpdesk as I do not want to go over the limit. The response from Koodo is like, 1000 LD minutes is a bonus & I need to track manually.

I am new to Koodo & I afraid now whether I choosef a wrong network pushing me to the stone age.

Is there a way to track my long distance usage minutes in the current cycle rather than manual tracking?
icon

Best answer by Allan M 17 January 2019, 18:36

Only manual tracking for that add on unfortunately
View original

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Mayumi Indeed there are few people on these add-ons. We have fixed/improved a lot of things customers have brought up here on the Community. Priorities change over time so, as I mentioned, I will get a better understanding what, if anything, is in the way to make this better.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Dhana Thanks for your post! I will have the team take a look at this... Sometimes systems are not as flexible as we want. I will definitely look to find out what's going on ...
@ Bernard
This has been on going issue for long time with people who has the 1000 International LD min.
I even saw some answer said that this issue is not priority to fix right away since not too many people have this add-on...
But I guess is it time for Koodo to take closer look to fix this problem...?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Dhana Thanks for your post! I will have the team take a look at this. I know for US calls the LD tracker works as I just looked at my account. Now, I call on a pay-per-use basis and you have an add-on. That could be the difference in functionality. It doesn't makes sense I know. 😞 Sometimes systems are not as flexible as we want. I will definitely look to find out what's going on but will need a few days. Pls bear with me.

Badge +4
Yeah. I made calls to India. 532 minutes in total. Counted manually 😭
You should post this as an Idea to have this show separately under usage. Like how it shows a box for data, messaging, and airtime. It should show a box for a 1000 minute long distance add-on if a user has it. So in your case it would show 532 minutes used out of 1000.

https://community.koodomobile.com/ideas-4
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Then I think manually is the only option right now
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
DO you actually have any confirmed long distance calls made since Jan 2nd?
Snapshots fyr...

Yes. The other dropdown menus are working. When i select this menu, it says You have no long distance usage this month.

It wud have been helpful, if this lists down all my LE calls at least.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Unfortunately this dropdown menu does not even show my international calls 😭What do you mean by that? They should be listed under "Long distance", are you saying they don't show?

I can test this since I have no long distance calls, but try another browser or maybe clear your browser's cache.

DO the other drop down options work properly for u?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Unfortunately this dropdown menu does not even show my international calls 😭

What do you mean by that? They should be listed under "Long distance", are you saying they don't show?
Unfortunately this dropdown menu does not even show my international calls 😭
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
There is a Long Distance drop down in the Usage page for minutes. Note this is all long distance and not just the long distance countries for your 1000mins

They could atleast give an option to export the usage into an excel to track the usage. I choose unhappy 🤷‍♂️
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Only manual tracking for that add on unfortunately