Koodo Community

Community

Solved

usage is one full day and 6 hours behind

Userlevel 2
I am in my last day of my bill... 0 days left in current billing period. My data usage is showing one full day and 6 hours stale dated. Is there not some sort of programming that takes care of these updated? For thor who neglect to notice the fine print this could be very misleading indeed.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Unfortunately, the usage shown isn't always accurate as it takes time to update. 😕 sorry about that frananddave.
Userlevel 2
I appreciate your courteous reply though I'm not sure I understand why this is so when we aren't roaming.
Userlevel 7
frananddave wrote:

I appreciate your courteous reply though I'm not sure I understand why this is so when we aren't ...

Hmm try closing the app, rebooting your phone, then reopening the app.
Userlevel 2
frananddave wrote:

I appreciate your courteous reply though I'm not sure I understand why this is so when we aren't ...

Thanks for the idea. Tried it but no luck. Am into the 8th hour past 1 full day out of date. Will be into my new billing period soon. Not sure when.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Because data usage doesn't update in real time.There is a delay because of your location or the type of usage. So it could take up to 24 hours to update. If your self serve says "0 days left in current billing period" today, it should reset midnight tonight.
Userlevel 2
We are looking at a period of time over 24 hours here. 1day and more than 7 hours aat this time. I started getting the 0 days left yesterday. We'll see what happens. Does everybody reset at midnight? According to which time zone?
Hi! 

The services included in your plan (minutes, data) are automatically renewed on the first day of your billing cycle (at 00:00 of your local zone). If your usage is not updated soon, please give us a call at *611 from your cellphone or 1-866-995-6636 from a different device to investigate this issue.

Many thanks!