Koodo Community
Solved

Unable to purchase second SIM card

• 17 May 2020
  • 1 reply

I’ve recently setup a new account and transferred my existing number yesterday. I’m now trying to add another line to my account for my wife. But when I try to go online to purchase the SIM card and rate plan I get an error message at the top of the page that says “Your order needs to be processed in a store. Please visit the nearest Koodo Shop.”. Unfortunately all the stores in my area are currently closed. Is there a lock on new accounts that prevents you from making any changes online for a period of time? 

icon

Best answer by Dinh 17 May 2020, 17:06

They had restriction on new accounts regarding this. I recalled there was a 3 month period or so. You could try to contact Koodo directly and ask them if there are other ways as kiosks were closed. I would send messages to their Facebook and chat with a rep there. 

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

They had restriction on new accounts regarding this. I recalled there was a 3 month period or so. You could try to contact Koodo directly and ask them if there are other ways as kiosks were closed. I would send messages to their Facebook and chat with a rep there.