Koodo Community
Solved

Unable to purchase new phone via Self Serve, blue square display issue

• 26 April 2020
  • 2 replies

Unable to purchase phone online

I have made multiple attempts to purchase a new phone online via Self Serve.

Attempted using:

• MS Edge (latest)
  • Chrome
  • FF

I have cleared cache/history. I have tried using an incognito window.

Everytime, same result.

1. Access Koodo mobile web site
  2. Log into Self Serve
  3. Access Shop > Phones
  4. Select Account
  5. Get the above screen.

Argh!!

icon

Best answer by Bernard Koodo 26 April 2020, 05:09

@arguejon  It’s not your browsers, cache or history. A few days ago we have discovered that a handful people were experiencing the same.  Very rare but happens. What we know so far is that it happens to people with multiple accounts, last name the same and the your login credentials are attached to each account. I don’t have a solution to fix just yet. 

What I would recommend it to go to koodo.com/chat type in your number and then type #helpSS  to schedule a callback and one of our reps can help you with the purchase over the phone. Thanks for your understanding!

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I saw you signed-in in the snapshot but I didn’t see you had any line showed in the selection. Do you have another line in the account?

I saw 1,2 similar cases in the forum. The rep mentioned it was an error or something that they are working on. I think if you need to purchase anyphone you could try to contact a rep via facebook messaging https://m.me/koodo   (you can send this forum link to the rep). A rep might be able to help you to put an order for you there.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@arguejon  It’s not your browsers, cache or history. A few days ago we have discovered that a handful people were experiencing the same.  Very rare but happens. What we know so far is that it happens to people with multiple accounts, last name the same and the your login credentials are attached to each account. I don’t have a solution to fix just yet. 

What I would recommend it to go to koodo.com/chat type in your number and then type #helpSS  to schedule a callback and one of our reps can help you with the purchase over the phone. Thanks for your understanding!