Koodo Community
Solved

Unable to make changes on account due to "canada post address verification"

• 25 February 2021
  • 2 replies

I have attempted multiple times to upgrade my plan and phone (i have no tab, and NEED a new phone as mine charges badly).

Each time I am able to get the phone and plan into my shopping cart, and then am told my address has been “automatically” verified …. to the wrong address. When I select “use original” to use my currently applied profile address (the correct one) the order errors out. This is likely due to it being a rural address with a PO. Box.

I am unable to find the address using https://www.canadapost.ca/pca/, however we have had items shipped here FROM koodo recently before this change over. The address on file is correct, and DOES NOT need changing.

All I would like to do is complete my order…. how can I accomplish this without calling in, as I truly do not have the time.

icon

Best answer by Peter-Goezinya 25 February 2021, 18:03

First ask Koodo assist for a call back. Talk to the reps and inform them what's going on. Make a big stink about it. Koodo has been messing up a lot of things lately. 

Next after doing so what you should do is go to a kiosk/store. They can better help you. 

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2

First ask Koodo assist for a call back. Talk to the reps and inform them what's going on. Make a big stink about it. Koodo has been messing up a lot of things lately. 

Next after doing so what you should do is go to a kiosk/store. They can better help you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Koodo uses the canada post system (which makes sense since they created the mailing system in canada).

If your address cannot be found in Canada post, you will need to contact Canada post to get this corrected.