Koodo Community
Solved

Unable to make change in self-serve

I got a new phone a couple of weeks ago and I’m trying to make a change in self-serve. It says I can’t make a change for 14 days but it’s been longer. Does anyone know how to fix this?

icon

Best answer by Dennis 30 June 2020, 21:42

You should be eligible for most any plan on the koodo website.  Is there one that you are interested in?

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 4

Hello,

Could you give us more details? What exactly are you trying to change?  For example, if you are trying to make a rate plan change you must know that on Self serve it can be done only once per bill cycle. 

All the best,

Helen

I would like to see some options for a different plan. I haven’t made a change in my plan. Got a new phone and phone credit for the next 6 months but no change to plan. It seems stuck in the 14 day no change.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you change your plan, you might lose the credit you were given for. Do you remember why the credit was given you for? Was it linked to the plan you took? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You should be eligible for most any plan on the koodo website.  Is there one that you are interested in?

I was given the credit for a new phone, same plan. I won’t let me even see plans in self-service. Still says 14 day thing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you looking to buy a new phone?

Just got a new phone 3 weeks ago. Just looking to see info about changing plans and it wont let me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You should be able to change your plan in self serve.  When you login, can you go to plans and add-ons and from there you can change your plan under your rate plan.

If you are unable to do this from self serve, please send koodo a private message via facebook or twitter and a rep can look into your self serve account.

No it won’t let me. I’ve sent them a message 3 days ago. You get 1 reply per day

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

No it won’t let me. I’ve sent them a message 3 days ago. You get 1 reply per day

Was the 1 reply per day in relation to answering your question?  

If you find that this process is going too slow, You can also request a callback via koodo assist

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help?autobots=rollout

Thanks.

Koodo rep on FB was useless. Said they can’t override that. Should’ve known.

I am in the same situation. I have my phone in hold and was trying to change my plan to use my phone again for 7 days!!!!...and the self service always retrieve the same message....."Koodo problem.....we will fix it"......