Koodo Community

Community

Solved

unable to login to self serve account

I bought a new connection with Koodo and cancelled the old one Before cancelling I linked my self serve account. NOw I am unable to connect in the new account. I called customer care regarding the same and the guy there said,I would be able to log in a day or two, its been four days ever since and i am unable to open self serve.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You will have to call Koodo again and let them know it's been four days. They have to fix it on their end. Nothing you can do
Userlevel 4
A day or two?? I can't understand that statement....mainly because the process to set up the new profile from Koodo's end takes maybe 2 - 5 minutes tops. After that, you can use your email on the new account. Wow.... All they have to do is detach your email from the old account and set up a new profile with that same email for the new account.
Userlevel 2
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

A day or two?? I can't understand that statement....mainly because the process to set up the new ...

That would require them to pull up the old account, which would need to be verified first. The easiest process is to just create a new email and use that. If you really want to use the old email, you'll have to remember the old account information so then the old account can be pulled up and verified.
Userlevel 3
Sounds like you were provided with misinformation. Customer service would have to detach your e-mail from your old koodo account and attach it to your new one. At which point they will send you a profile confirmation link to setup your self serve password.I'd call it in to request this