Koodo Community
Question

unable to log in self serve

• 18 November 2021
  • 7 replies

I've been using the same account without changing anything and poof ! no more access... 

I tried resetting my password and still no access .. 

any ways to access back to my account so I could make some change  to my profile and pay bills ?!

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It could be the issue with the browser and saved password. I suggest try to clear cache of the browser. Also try to log in using Invisible mode and see if that help.

It could be the issue with the browser and saved password. I suggest try to clear cache of the browser. Also try to log in using Invisible mode and see if that help.

i cleared caches and tried invisible mode , yet still have the same result :( it feels like my account doesnt exist anymore or something like that ..

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When was the last time you were able to successfully login? 

Does your phone still work? 

In the mean time you can call 611 and pay over the phone with the automated service 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

i cleared caches and tried invisible mode , yet still have the same result 😞 it feels like my account doesnt exist anymore or something like that ..

Have you tried using another browser? Which one are you currently using?

i cleared caches and tried invisible mode , yet still have the same result 😞 it feels like my account doesnt exist anymore or something like that ..

Have you tried using another browser? Which one are you currently using?

currently using firefox

When was the last time you were able to successfully login? 

Does your phone still work? 

In the mean time you can call 611 and pay over the phone with the automated service 

way way back when i idnt know about 611

currently  using a oneplus 8 that i bought few weeks ago

does 611 works for pospaid  too , i have to modify some payment imformation so my bill dont get block or refuse ..

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes 611 works for prepaid and post paid.