Koodo Community
Question

Unable to change to promo plan through self serve

Currently I am paying $45 per month for 500 minutes, 500 MB and unlimited texting. Koodo has my same plan available for $38 or a promotion of unlimited minutes, 1 GB and unlimited texts for $45. It won't let me change to either of these plans in my self-serve, how do I do it?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
HI B C, To be able to access the current plans, you must pay off your Koodo Tab (if any) and contact Koodo using *611 from your mobile phone or by visiting a retail location. At the moment, you can't do the switch over self serve.
HI B C, To be able to access the current plans, you must pay off your Koodo Tab (if any) and c...So you can't change plans if you still have an outstanding tab?
Userlevel 7
HI B C, To be able to access the current plans, you must pay off your Koodo Tab (if any) and c...Exactly, you must have one of the new tabs (post April 29) or no tab to get the new plans.
HI B C, To be able to access the current plans, you must pay off your Koodo Tab (if any) and c...Why can't I switch to a plan of the same price with more minutes if I have an outstanding tab balance?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
HI B C, To be able to access the current plans, you must pay off your Koodo Tab (if any) and c...Because the way tabs work have changed as of April 19th and they now include a discount for bringing your own device. THat's not compatible with having one of the old tabs. So the only way to have a plan that includes a no tab discount is to clear your tab.
HI B C, To be able to access the current plans, you must pay off your Koodo Tab (if any) and c...If I use 611 pay off my tab then can I change plans through self serve?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can easily pay it off and switch right through self serve. If you have a rep do this there is a fee.