Koodo Community

Community

Solved

two koodo phone accounts, one email address

I have two Koodo phones with same email address, but in self-serve app, I can only see the first phone. How do I get information for the the second phone?

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Ben, you should be able to switch between the two accounts with the drop down button on the right hand side 🙂
Userlevel 6
Just to clarify the button is a + sign.:-)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chris Petersens wrote:

Or you can just tap on your phone number 🙂
Userlevel 6
Chris Petersens wrote:

Good point!
Only one name and phone number shows up in the drop down thing on the right hand side of the self-serv app. But...I just noticed... Under My Profile, there is a Link Accounts memnu option. It asks for name, phone number and drivers licence. But when I enter those, it generates an error message saying (1) a postal code is required and (2) an account number is required. But the form doesn't have input fields to enter either. (!) I'd be happy to provide both.
No plus signs And I'm not "tapping" anything. I'm signed into the Koodo self-serve website using a windows web browser 🙂.
Userlevel 6
When you said "app" that's common language for you doing something on your phone.:-) ok, so we now get it. You need to link the the 2 accounts. What is the second part of the error message? Although, it sounds like this is best solved if you called them.
First error says "Postal code is required " Second error says "Enter an 8 digit account number" The error messages are clear enough, the problem is there isn't anywhere on the form to enter either my postal code or 8-digit account number. Is there a phone number for help with the Koodo self serv website?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I do not believe you are able to have 2 phones with separate 2 accounts with one self serve email. The only way is if both phones were on the same account. I dont remember hearing the last time the Link account function actually working.
Userlevel 2
I've emailed Ashley about the issue. I'm not sure if there's an issue or if link accounts has been disabled.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
*611 from your phone to talk to agent.
I guess I'll go with *611 Thanks all!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ben Tyndall wrote:

I guess I'll go with *611 Thanks all!

Also you could ask them to make your 2 phone accounts combined, then you can enjoy the family calling feature. (2 phone lines under one account means you will receive one bill for your 2 phone services). It's called "transfer of ownership" and there will be a $25 fee.
Userlevel 1
Thanks for bringing this to our attention Ben. we're looking into this. In the meantime, the fastest way to resolve this issue is to call in and speak to a rep (*611), they'll be more than happy to set everything up for you.