Koodo Community

Community

Solved

trying to register my account for self-service and keep getting error message

Error message: account could not be found, when trying to register my account for self service. All my details are correct.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Your best bet is to contact customer service and they will be able to get your self serve registered.
Userlevel 7
Dial *611 from your Koodo phone it's a free call 🙂
They seem to have that problem a lot my advice to get out now before the same thing happens to you that happens to me. I called they said they said theyd call back n didn't...I followed that online step by step even the copy paste for 2 days I called again and sat on the phone with a rep for about an hour and we agreed id go in and I had the worst customer service in my life I got laughed at and ignored all just for him to call the customer service and get a different person to tell me that I put Hotmail.com instead of yahoo.ca.....when I could have just fixed that at home. I spent 6 hours outside a mall in the rain because my key got stolen off koodos counter because he didn't listen to me and let me have my phone back and I am still unable to register. run run run....and I did all that for my brother.. I bought him a koodo phone for his birthday...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
discriminated girl wrote:

They seem to have that problem a lot my advice to get out now before the same thing happens to yo...

Hi Amanda, you have your own two threads now, please confine your posts about this particular complaint to those two since this customer had a different problem, thanks so much for understanding 🙂 This is probably the best one to add on to now: http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/cant-even-buy-a.gift-and-you-get-labeld-and-discriminated-against
discriminated girl wrote:

They seem to have that problem a lot my advice to get out now before the same thing happens to yo...

it was the same problem still is I just gave up calling, but thank you Sophia I will consider your advice.