Koodo Community

Trying to get a new Registration Text

• 8 October 2021
  • 3 replies

I switched from Telus to Koodo on Monday and yesterday, I deleted my registration text by accident. So, I asked Koodo Assist to send me a new one and here’s the conversation:

10/8/2021, 12:24:23 AM

Don't have a Self Serve account

10/8/2021, 12:24:29 AM

Not a problem, I can help you with that. Image from bot response.

Select the "Register for Self Serve" button below Image from bot response. so I can set you right up!

Or you can simply ask me a question.

Register for Self Serve

10/8/2021, 12:24:29 AM

how can I get a new registration text due to me accidentally deleting it?

10/8/2021, 12:25:13 AM

I'd be happy to help you access your account. Image from bot response. Is this your first time logging in?

YesNo

10/8/2021, 12:25:13 AM

I need a new registration text to get it.

10/8/2021, 12:26:02 AM

There are different reasons why you might not be able to send or receive text messages.

Since powering your phone off and on takes care of most issues lets try that first. Image from bot response.

Once your phone is back on, if the issue still persists, come back here and type:

#textissue

If you already restarted your phone, use the continue button below.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When you mentioned you “switched”, you meant you order a SIM from Koodo? was it at a kiosk/store or online?

Have you tried to click the “Register for Self Serve”? I think the text was there to send you to that link.

Also, have you checked your email address (check the junk/spam inbox please) to see any selfserve creation account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you referring to your porting confirmation text sent to your Telus phone prior to moving your number? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Do that all again but when it says:

"Select the "Register for Self Serve" button below Image from bot response. so I can set you right up! Or you can simply ask me a question."

Click the button that says "Register for Self Serve" instead of typing anything.