Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Trying to create a new account keep running into "An error occurred while logging in"

I'm a new koodo customer and have been trying to create an online account for the last two weeks - I'll get to various stages in the process and will be met with "an error occurred while logging in" message after trying to log in. Last week I couldn't even get to the account creation screen (every attempt led to error message - I tried multiple browsers, clearing cache, etc). This week, I managed (I think) to create an account and confirm it via email, but again my log-in failed. Super frustrating when all I want to do is pay my bill. It looks like a similar question to this was asked 11 days ago with the excuse being "we're redesigning our login screen." Is this still the case? 11+ days of downtime on a production server for a critical service like user account login is pretty crazy, and super super irritating for us people just trying to pay our bills on time.
icon

Best answer by Mayumi 29 June 2015, 03:20

I would call customer service to set up your self serve. Tell them you tried to create it and confirmed email, and it still didn't work. *611 from your phone, option 5 for customer service or keep pressing 0 to get a rep.(They won't charge you)

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I would call customer service to set up your self serve. Tell them you tried to create it and confirmed email, and it still didn't work. *611 from your phone, option 5 for customer service or keep pressing 0 to get a rep.(They won't charge you)