Koodo Community
Solved

trouble linking account

• 16 October 2020
  • 4 replies

When I log into my old account to link my new account the profile screen is blank. 

icon

Best answer by Mayumi 17 October 2020, 22:32

I did cancel my contract over 3 months ago and am not happy so decided to come back to koodo. I'm beginning to think I'll have to go into a store and see someone. Thanks for the responses. 

If you cancelled your service more than 3 months ago, then your account and self serve is no longer available. 

You need to sign up with new plan.  You should be able to open up account as a new customer through online.  If it give you error message, then go to a local store to open up an account.

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7

It seems like your old account is not active and its contents is therefor not up-to-date.

Are you a Postpaid or Prepaid customer?

Is your old account active or has it been cancelled (and when)?

If you are a Prepaid customer, each account is associated with one line. On a monthly postpaid plan, you may add additional line(s) to your account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Post paid or prepaid?

How long ago was last top-up?  ( if you are prepaid)

Did you cancel your account more than 3month ago?  ( if you're postpaid)

I did cancel my contract over 3 months ago and am not happy so decided to come back to koodo. I'm beginning to think I'll have to go into a store and see someone. Thanks for the responses. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you cancelled your service more than 3 months ago, then your account and self serve is no longer available. 

You need to sign up with new plan.  You should be able to open up account as a new customer through online.  If it give you error message, then go to a local store to open up an account.