Koodo Community
Solved

Trouble adding U.S. roaming packages on monthly plan.

Hello! I've had some trouble adding U.S. roaming data/call packages recently. I'm texting 3ALL or 10ALL to 4545, but not receiving a response.

I'm a monthly customer and I've previously used roaming just fine last year, but last week I was in the U.S. and couldn't get the package to work beforehand. I'm about to fly to U.S. again and still not able to receive a response when I try texting (even if I just try HELP to 4545). Am texting the right number? Do I need ot do something different? Thanks!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Some questions

Are you current in your payments ?
Have you been late paying in the last 90 days? If either is true you may not be eligible to add a roaming package online. You may need to call in to see about adding them.
Well, I am current and have never been late, so one is true. Would you recommend I try dialling 611?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Paul wrote:

Well, I am current and have never been late, so one is true. Would you recommend I try dialling 611?

Depending on where you are currently, *611 may not connect you to Koodo. An alternate to try would be 1-866-995-6636 from any phone.