Koodo Community

Community

Solved

tried at least 50 times to make a password and doesnt excepy my hot mail password tied of this

I have tried to set up my account with koodo and it wont let me put my password in

11 replies

Userlevel 6
Ok so you are trying to make a self serve account.
In the title its saying it wont accept your hotmail password???
It's not asking for your hotmail password.

You are asked to create an account with a password.
Where exactly is the process going wrong.

Explain your steps to creating the account and at what point exactly it doesnt work.
Mitchell Palmater wrote:

In the title its saying it wont accept your ho...

wont let me create a dam thing
cant even put my password in wont except it
Userlevel 7
Mitchell Palmater wrote:

Roland please tell us step by step what you're doing and where you're doing it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mitchell Palmater wrote:

Roland, you would have received an email from us a few days ago when you called in. Have you received that? And if yes, did you click on the link within it to validate your email address? That needs to be done before you can log in.
Mitchell Palmater wrote:

Yes I did that and it tell me to register so I put everything in and when I go to put my password it won't except it did it over and over again finally gave up
Userlevel 1
Mitchell Palmater wrote:

Roland if I can call you by that name I have same problem older phone may not work well huh because software is old like computer older thay the worst it can be come there one thing tray fully reset phone buy holding the power botton then at same time hold home botton down make sure your phone is off don't worry it will come on full data wip clear your casha this may help you may wanna call koodo wen there open tell thim probably you may send your phone out really stupid we are paying os much getting little back any carre is the same ripoff sorry but this how I feel to bars should be stable Were you are
Mitchell Palmater wrote:

Problem is this is a new phone just got last week Samsung by koodomobile.com don't no y problems already from Calgary alberta
Userlevel 7
Mitchell Palmater wrote:

Rolland are you trying to enter the password to your phone or to self serve on the computer. Also are there strange characters in your password? Please tell us step by step how you arrive at the error. It would be helpful to have this information.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mitchell Palmater wrote:

It would also help if you can tell us the exact wording of the error you're getting.
Mitchell Palmater wrote:

Happened to me, turn off your WiFi when doing so. And also try the site not the mobile. Set it up via computer? I also had to add my number after it was created.
Userlevel 5
Hey Roland! It's also possible that the password that you're choosing doesn't cover the requirements. It needs to have a mix of numbers, lowercase and uppercase letters. Let us know if it works!