Koodo Community
Solved

Time to deliver.

• 24 January 2019
  • 2 replies

There's a notice that phone shipments take 3-5 weeks. I understand that such notices are put up there so nobody complains too much. I just want to know whether it really takes that long in practice. Especially, in late January (well outside of shopping craze)...

If I order an Iphone7 (black), what would be a good, unofficial estimate to have it delivered to a Mississauga address?
icon

Best answer by Dinh 24 January 2019, 01:59

Hi,
If the phone in stock they mentioned that it would take 1-5 days to arrive (if there isn't any other backlog). It would be hard to provide a "good guess", it is depended on phone model and customer location.
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi,
If the phone in stock they mentioned that it would take 1-5 days to arrive (if there isn't any other backlog). It would be hard to provide a "good guess", it is depended on phone model and customer location.
Badge +4
There's a notice that phone shipments take 3-5 weeks.

If I order an Iphone7 (black), what would be a good, unofficial estimate to have it delivered to a Mississauga address?

Most phones they have in stock take 3 to 5 days to process the order and then it ships. That phone(iPhone 7)does have a 3 to 5 week notice on it. It probably isn't in stock and they are waiting for more. So can't really give a estimate besides what is on that phones page.