Koodo Community

Community

Solved

this provider sucks ass

I have struggled to log into my account. Did not happen.  support is limited to near zero.  very unhappy with this provider

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Could you let us know what issued you had with attempting to log into self-serve? Have you previously registered successfully and now getting issued or are you trying to registerwith no luck?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo is very much a self serve company and as much as I regret to say it, if you need a company that has more customer support then you may want to switch to a company like Telus. To let you know though, we have great customer support through here on the community. As well you cam contact a Koodo rep directly through facebook or twitter dm or you can call them.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
That's a shame Mike if you think of us that way. 😞 Particularly given that fact that we have helped you out with your overages quite a bit last month when you called in.

You have been with us for years, but it seem you still don't have a self serve account. The rep you talked to last month told you that they were going to send you an email and that you have to verify that in order for your self serve account to be set up. Please check your email from the beginning of last month for an email from us. Open is, click the link we sent and follow the instructions.