Koodo Community
Question

This is going on far too long!

How much longer will Koodo website service be unavailable? Any ideas?

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

Userlevel 6
It's up and running. I just paid my bill.
I am still getting a *Service is unavailable* message!
Userlevel 6
I am still getting a *Service is unavailable* message!Refresh your cache. Erase history. Maybe your computer saved that page when they were actually down. Just checked again and I have no problems accessing it.
I can access it now with my other laptop, but not with this one, even so I cleared the cache.
Userlevel 6
I can access it now with my other laptop, but not with this one, even so I cleared the cache.Must be something with your settings on your computer. If this was an issue you would see tons of people bitching here. You are the only one right now, so I'm thinking it's your computer.
I think you are right; I don't know what it could be?! I can access any other website, don't understand what's so special about Koodo?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
clear your cookies and make sure that your accepting cookies. - KID ANDROID. ( Team.Android.Canada)
I have done all that; I even deleted the index.data files, still no go. I give up, maybe some day it will go back to normal.
Userlevel 5
I have done all that; I even deleted the index.data files, still no go. I give up, maybe some da...The issue is your computer and not the website. You may want to get someone to look at it/get it fixed.
I think the issue is Internet Explorer. Just downloaded Firefox and I can access the website just fine. Going to retire IE and leave it at that. Thanks to everyone who responded.
Userlevel 5
I think the issue is Internet Explorer. Just downloaded Firefox and I can access the website jus...You should never use Internet Explorer. It is one of the worst browsers ever. There are many sites that cannot load due to Internet Explorer. I personally use Google Chrome but Firefox is a good choice.