Koodo Community

Community

Solved

This email address is being used for another account. Please use a different email address

I am trying to register on Koodo with my email address. I used to be a customer in the past and just came back. So it seems like I have an account that already exist, however if I log in the profile is blank, i can change my email address, password, security question and then link accounts. If I try to link my account it is telling me '' Specified Object Already Exists ''. If I try to register, then it's telling me my email address is already used. Is there a way to register that email address ? thanks

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Hmmm this sounds like you've been registered as the Account manager instead of the account owner. Call koodo and they can fix it really quickly. 🙂
Are they charging me in this case ? Looks like there are charges for calling tem !?
Userlevel 7
Kevin wrote:

Are they charging me in this case ? Looks like there are charges for calling tem !?

no, Don't worry about it since this is a technical issue there is no charge 😃 Just explain the problem nicely and they'll help you out!
Kevin wrote:

Ok thank you