Koodo Community

talk to rep

• 3 January 2021
  • 12 replies

2 days trying to get a rep. my phone is on seasonal hold. Returned home but unable to get a human at Koodo to reactivate it, self serve advises I can not do it with out a rep.

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

To switch back to a plan you can schedule a call back (on a number that is NOT currently on hold), or contact them through Facebook/Twitter private messenger.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@tired  You should be able to switch online to any current plan available. What is the exact error message you are getting? 

quick message and then black screen, message not on long enough to read all

please schedule a call back. then black screen

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@tired  Hmmm...very strange. In that case pls follow Sophia’s suggestion above.

no twitter no facebook on quarantine

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can create a dummy account on either service, or schedule a call back on any other Canadian number (that is not currently in suspension).

no other phone to use. so I will port my number. it is not rocket science for the rep to be available on chat

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You said no other phone to use, no FB no Twitter.  
What method did you try to use to talk to rep past 2days?

If you don’t want to create a dummy account, it’s fine. But, it seems there is no other chat options to help you in your case. ( either your account or self serve system is not allowed you to switch your plan, and you need rep’s help).

You can move to different provider. But, I don’t think you can port your number if it’s not active/under seasonal hold. 

I would like a call back

I want to confirm my account is closed and all bills are paid

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I would like a call back

Then go to koodo.com/chat, type “callback" and set one up.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I would like a call back

When did you cancel your account?

You should be able to access to your self serve for 90 days after the cancellation.  I would check the due amount and PDF EBill before 90 days are up.

If it's already passed 90 days, then follow Timo's suggestion.