Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Switching Plan

Hey guys! 

Last week, in the middle of my billing cycle, I decided to upgrade my plan to Canada Wide trought self serve... (Data Upgrade). My old plan doesn't have any data at all (It was a really an old old old plan... It was Wall to Wall plan, iirc.) Anyway, 30 min after I did this update, Koodo sent me a message saying that my info has been change to a new plan... 

My phone (Moto G 1st gen) has the 3G and is able to activate my data. However, I can't recieve my data... 

I was wondering if I should change my SIM card or wait for my next billing cycle.

Thanks, 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
What do mean you're able to activate your data but can't receive your data?

Your old plan wouldn't have stopped you from using data. The plan change is not whats doing this. It's a setting on the phone or account level that's preventing you from doing this. Make sure your data is enabled in your phones settings and make sure you don't have a data block on your account, which you can check in self-serve under your add-ons. If you do, remove it. 
Thanks! 

So simple... I didn't knew I had Data Block on my add-ons.
I'm now ready to cap those MB 😉

Userlevel 7
Peter wrote:

Thanks! 

So simple... I didn't knew I had Data Block on my add-ons.
I'm now ready to cap th...

You're welcome! Im not surprised, reps usually put the data block on an account when a person signs up for a plan with no data. Hehe I'm glad you were able to figure it out! Enjoy your new found freedom of data!!:D