Koodo Community
Solved

Suspended account on my serve

So my account was suspended due to late payment of a few weeks and my service was cut off even though I paid my balance my account is not active. It says tab debit in my recent bill. When I went to Koodo they said my number is suspended and doesn’t exist. I’m not sure what to do
icon

Best answer by Goran 27 December 2018, 04:29

Then you'll have to dial #227 to be connected to the billing department and to work it out if you're sure that you are back up to date with what is owed.

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
By the sound of it your account isn't suspended it's been closed...are you sure it's only been a couple weeks of non payment or is it's months of overdue bills?
Badge +4
If your account is suspended you'll need to contact Koodo and arrange to pay the re-connection fee. Then they should be able to restore your service.

https://www.koodomobile.com/help/past-due-bill
Paul Deschamps wrote:

By the sound of it your account isn't suspended it's been closed...are you sure it's only been a couple weeks of non payment or is it's months of overdue bills?

It was at least a month over but I paid half before the next bill and then I paid the remaining when the new bill came. They sent me an avoid cancellation email Dec 13 about an Oct bill which is very late notice but I paid everything already and I’m not owing anything else. Even though I paid they haven’t reconnected my services
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Then you'll have to dial #227 to be connected to the billing department and to work it out if you're sure that you are back up to date with what is owed.
How will I know if my account was sent to collections?
Badge +4
Brii3t wrote:

Paul Deschamps wrote:

Even though I paid they haven’t reconnected my services

It doesn't matter if you're back up to date with your bill. You won't get your service back until you pay the $35 reconnection fee.

You need to contact Koodo and make that payment.