Koodo Community
Solved

Stop marketing calls

• 10 July 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
The Koodo phone is my daughters and I am the main account holder. They continue to call her for offers however she is not authorized to make those decisions so I'd prefer they stop calling.
Since we are newish to Koodo is there an option on Self-Serve that allows you to unsubscribe from this service? I can't seem to locate it if there is.
I see I can call but it looks like most things charge you a fee and I do not want to pay for them to stop .
I also do not want to block the number since it is Koodo and we might miss something important.

Any suggestions would be great
Thanks! 🙂
icon

Best answer by Goran 10 July 2019, 16:47

Id have to look around in self-serve if I can find it myself but you can just send a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or DM via Twitter and state that you no longer wish to receive marketing calls. Or alternatively the next call she gets, you can have her tell the rep that you no longer want to get calls.
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Id have to look around in self-serve if I can find it myself but you can just send a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or DM via Twitter and state that you no longer wish to receive marketing calls. Or alternatively the next call she gets, you can have her tell the rep that you no longer want to get calls.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
How many calls have you gotten in what period of time?

I get these calls so infrequently, that I would say i never receive these calls. If anything, i get emails on a somewhat regular basis, and texts occasonally
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I received those calls too for a while to talk me into getting a plan (I'm prepaid). I asked (told) the next caller to take me off the marketing list, not received calls since.