Koodo Community
Question

Some areas of self serve won't load/blank

• 24 November 2022
  • 9 replies

I can log-in to self serve and I see my two lines on the overview screen. I should get my first bill in the next couple days, so the billing area obviously says check back later. 

However, on both lines, when I go to "mobile services" it shows the plan, but won't load the add-ons section. And when I go to the tab screen, that is always blank. I'm not sure what the issue is here. 

I've tried multiple browsers, incognito mode, everything. But the issue is consistent. Hopefully I can get some help. Thanks. 

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How long have you had this issue? I see that too on occasion, but then it sorts itself in a day or two.

Well it started yesterday, but before that, everything was fine. 

Userlevel 3

I haven’t been able to access the usage section on either of my lines since yesterday morning. Not sure if it’s related. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I just checked - it’s working but ever so slow. If there is anything urgent you need to do I can flag your question for a Koodo rep to help you out, otherwise, let’s just wait till the Gremlins leave again :)

Well I was just trying to verify my add-ons and get myself setup with the VoLTE. I also wanted to verify that my tab information was correct after doing an upgrade. If it's not too much of a hassle to flag, I'd appreciate it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@AndroidVip - Any chance you can share a screenshot of the page that is blank for you? 

FYI -  VoLTE is on both of your lines :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

There ya go, Chris is so fast I didn’t even get a chance to flag anything ^_^

@AndroidVip - Any chance you can share a screenshot of the page that is blank for you? 

FYI -  VoLTE is on both of your lines :) 

For both of my lines, these are the same. It looks like right now it’s just the tab page that’s blank. Previously the add-ons section of “Mobile Services” wasn’t loading, but it looks like that is working now.

I am still having this issue. The "My Koodo Tab" page just loads blank for both of my lines. I've tried different browsers, devices, clearing cache, etc.