Koodo Community
Question

so... i guess i can't pay for my phone without seeing my bill anymore

• 26 August 2020
  • 2 replies

Just tried to login with my email clouded_marbles@hotmail.com, apparently it doesn't exist then the second time I try I'm locked out for "5" unsuccessful attempts... I could never get into my account due to not having authorization apparently so only way I knew how much to pay was via email, now it seems I have no way to tell and can't exactly just put anything on, so I don't really know what to do since a game I bought just got cancelled when I used my number 2 days ago for it, 289-423-5698 and I either now have to pay for it or ignore it as false but have no way if telling if you cut me off even though the purchase went through, either way I was getting and now have money so need to know soon what I owe here and if I need to re purchase an 80$ game

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You should definitely contact Koodo through Facebook or Twitter private messenger to help you log back in. I’m not sure what you are trying to say though, are you trying to buy a new phone on the tab?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What game are you buying that got canceled and how is it related to Koodo?

If you want to pay your bill in the mean time you can call 611 and hear your balance and pay via credit card over the phone.