Koodo Community

Sim card not working

• 3 June 2020
  • 6 replies

Good afternoon! I received a new Koodo Sim card today. I registered the card and got a new phone number and it worked for about 5 hours then my phone said “no sim card, emergency calls only”. I thought maybe the credit card didn’t go through so I went and bought a topped off voucher. Put the PIN number in and still said no sim card. I took phone apart, took battery out, took sim card and SD card out. Waited a while, put it all back together and still same thing. Do I have a faulty SIM card?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Possibly. Try it in another phone or anyone else you know and see if the problem follows.

Hi there! The problem does follow. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I highly recommend that you send a private message to koodo via facebook or twitter.

Either there is something wrong with your sim card, or possibly your sim could be suspended due to a potential suspicion of fraud

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

https://community.koodomobile.com/prepaid-79951/need-someone-from-koodo-to-contact-me-via-email-regarding-sim-cards-7798582?postid=19858015#post19858015

What happened when you sent a private message to Koodo?  Note that it is not a live chat and may take a few hours for a response

I need a new sim card how do i get one

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I need a new sim card how do i get one

You send a private message to koodo via facebook or twitter and they can help you order.