Koodo Community
Question

SIM card issues (iPhone 6S)

• 25 July 2019
  • 1 reply

I recently signed up for a monthly plan with Koodo, and opted to bring my iPhone 6S in, which was previously connected with Bell. I confirmed with Bell that the phone is unlocked and that I should be able to connect to any wireless network. I received my SIM card today, and my phone is saying "No Service." I contacted customer service, and performed the troubleshooting they suggested. I did a factory reset on my phone, as suggested on a similar post. Nothing seems to be working.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I am not sure what happened, but it could be issue with unlocking or inactivated SIM.

Regarding the unlock: when did you get the phone from Bell? when the Bell rep mentioned about unlocking, did you have a confirmation by email? You could try to reset the network settings of the phone and see if the phone can do anything.

About Koodo SIM, did you receive the activation email from Koodo? can you access your selfserve?. I am wondering if you SIM was active.

Also, if you happen to have another phone, I would suggest you test the Koodo SIM in it.