Koodo Community
Solved

Signing up for Self-Serve - Account already linked to another email address (Help!)

Hello I am a brand new Koodo user. I just tried creating my Self-Serve account with the email i provided to the sales associate at the store i set up my phone but was met with the message "Account already linked to another email. Waiting for approval" or something like that.

I suspect maybe there is a typo in my email. What can I do to get this fixed? Thanks
icon

Best answer by Ismail.koodo 31 January 2019, 19:53

Hello Joe!

You will receive two emails to your email address.

The first one will say that your koodo profile has been detached or deleted, this email should be ignored.

The second one will say : complete your registration, that's the one you should click on and then follow the instructions.

Before doing so, can you please delete the history and cookies, and if possible change the navigator or the device you are using.

Please let me know if you have any other questions 🙂

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi,
Did you receive an activation email from Koodo? You need that one to create a selfserve account. Don't try to create account before that activation arrives or some errors would happen and you need Koodo to reset it for you.

If you received the activation email and still saw it, you need to contact Koodo directly to get it reset. You could send message to their facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Koodo) or setup a callback.
Userlevel 3
Badge +4
Hello Joe!

You will receive two emails to your email address.

The first one will say that your koodo profile has been detached or deleted, this email should be ignored.

The second one will say : complete your registration, that's the one you should click on and then follow the instructions.

Before doing so, can you please delete the history and cookies, and if possible change the navigator or the device you are using.

Please let me know if you have any other questions 🙂