Koodo Community

Community

Show usage for current period in Self-Serve (WEB) "Usage" tab

Userlevel 4
The Usage tab for Self Serve on the web could convey considerably more data than it currently does. Currently a user gets a series of links to display a detailed description of their usage for a particular service. The usefulness of the page could be considerably increased by showing the current month's usage for each service right there, offering at-a-glance usage information. The user could then click through any of these to get detailed info about a particular service (such as the 90-day history). In most cases I stop in just to check and make sure I'm in line THIS billing cycle. Having to individually click on each link to check each service is tedious. I sometimes do want to view my history, but this would be a minority of times I visit the Self Serve page. (Of course there is the self-serve app, flakey though it may be, it does convey the info a bit more elegantly. This isn't a reason NOT to improve the web version.)

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Userlevel 4
The original issue wasn't really a deal breaker anyway, just thought it might have been an nice enhancement, though clearly it isn't necessary since it already exists! This post was really just on a whim, I was moving quickly through Self Serve and noticed the "shortcoming" in the Usage page, but didn't check to see if the desired functionality was available elsewhere. Clearly it is. Thanks for directing me to this.
Userlevel 7
Scott Lougheed wrote:

The original issue wasn't really a deal breaker anyway, just thought it might have been an nice ...

No problem at all 🙂 It isn't a bad idea at all, but I thought I'd let you know where you can check it elsewhere when you log into your Self Serve account. Have a good one!