Based on my experience with Koodo so far, i thing the following could greatly improve communication and transparency between Koodo and its Customer.
- When new or current customer purchases a phone or registers for new server from web store. Under Self Server add the following:
a) Line and or service activation status ( Payment verification, approved, created, etc...)
b) Phone purchase current status (approved, packaged, refused, shipped, etc...)
- When a customer interact with support team and support team either help a customer to resolve and issue or add a discount on profile that may not be visible until the bill arrives:
a) Add a section in self serve that the customer could see the special note from the rep. That way next time the customer has the same issue , he could just look at the note or double check that the promotion is mentioned.
- When customer need to send a phone for repair, replacement or return: instead of calling customer service, then calling webstore, then sending an email with pictures to webstore, then calling the next day to follow up, then wait a week to get a shipping label, allow the process to be done from self serve:
a) Add an option in self serve for the customer to select the issue with the phone, which resolution is needed, attach pictures of the phone.
b) Allow a selection to choose waybill to be either emailed of mailed
c) Allow the verification option to be expedited by passing by Koodo Kiosk and allow them to verify the phone to move forward with process.
- Share inventory between Koodo, Koodo Kiosk and Koodo Webstore, so that the Webstore customers don't feel alienated.
- Smarter Chat AI Or Chat
- Promotional notifications, mailing list, sms, etc,...