Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Self Serve with multiple phones STILL terrible.

A couple of issues, all of them revolve around having multiple phones on the same account.

Every time I try to do anything, I get booted back to the "select user/number" page. I can't change number or address or view bills. I just keep getting bumped back to that page.

Also, in the top right selection box, both phone numbers come up with the same name. Koodo has tried to fix it several times. Still both the same name.

So garbage. And of course, you can't call tech support or anything for free, because "you can do everything on your own on self serve" ... except I can't...it doesn't work. It's been a few years now, the bugs should be worked out.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'm frustrated about new self serve too, specially when I change my phone/sim. It's a double process if you want to change anything for subscriber.

But they don't charge you for technical supports or asking questions.  Tell them that you tried change or check through self serve  but you couldn't do it. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello wrote:

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it."
Old Self-Serve and old Koodo community were better. Both are t...

Completely agree Hello and it was a complete waste of money making all these changes, I don't know who's idea it was but I don't agree with the way they've been doing things lately at all. These reasons are why I'm contemplating whether or not it's time to stop contributing to the community that has become a hassle to navigate and contribute to. NOBODY was complaining at all about how things were before so why change it, it makes no sense SMH.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello wrote:

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it."
Old Self-Serve and old Koodo community were better. Both are t...

Have to agree with Paul and Hello. Many regulars on old site knew how to pull up buried pages and facts that might be helpful to others.

A lot of re-inventing the wheel from the ground up for a net loss, in my opinion.
Userlevel 6
Hi Armin, thank you for your feedback. We strongly encourage you to share it using this link: http://koo.do/1JRYxop. Please note that it's a work in progress and that we are still improving Self Serve.  Also, as Mayumi mentioned, you can call us and get some help! We never charge a service fee if a customer is having technical issues with Self Serve :) Thank you!