Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Self serve Technical Difficulties

I am using a new laptop thats running Windows 8.1 and IE 11. When I try to log in to self serve I get a message saying that the site is experienceing technical difficulties. I get this each and every time I log in using that computer. When i login with an older version of windows and IE it displays just fine. Why would self serve have issues with the newest version of windows and IE? Is there something I can do on my end to fix this issue or is the issue with the self serve application?

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Have you tried clearing the cache? That usually helps getting around any errors.
Yes tried that already.
Userlevel 6
Javascript and cookies should be enabled if they're not. In any case, try clearing the history, cookies and temp files again and restart the computer before trying the website again.
Tried that too and still no success.
Is anyone running Windows 8.1 and IE 11 and able to login?
I am frustrated enough to leave Koodo. I have a family of 4 phones so it will be a loss for them. There is no help available on their site to even give me an idea of how to fix this issue.
Userlevel 7
Ann Dobbin-Nolan wrote:

I am frustrated enough to leave Koodo. I have a family of 4 phones so it will be a loss for them...

That's strange Ann. Have you tried using a different browser like firefox? Let's see if anyone else is getting the same issue. If the issue persists, you might want to give koodo a call 611 from your koodo phone.
Ann Dobbin-Nolan wrote:

I am frustrated enough to leave Koodo. I have a family of 4 phones so it will be a loss for them...

We’re looking into this now. The issue might be Windows 8, not IE11. IE11 seems to work fine on Windows 7. In the meantime, if you're on Windows 8, please use Chrome or Firefox. John
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ann Dobbin-Nolan wrote:

There's no issue with Windows 8.1 with IE 11 on my end.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It's not affecting me: