Koodo Community
Solved

Self-Serve registration sending confirmation email to wrong email address

• 8 June 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi guys,

Not sure how to get around this issue. I’m a new user to Koodo and when trying to create my account to able to make a payment after providing all the requested info to the “assistant” at the last step it says confirmation email sent to “a****@*****.com” but the address is clearly wrong, it’s not the one I just provided for it twice in the previous step. So it seems like my phone # must still be attached to an email of possibly a previous users… hence I can not complete my registration… any suggestions?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 8 June 2021, 22:13

Hi guys,

Not sure how to get around this issue. I’m a new user to Koodo and when trying to create my account to able to make a payment after providing all the requested info to the “assistant” at the last step it says confirmation email sent to “a****@*****.com” but the address is clearly wrong, it’s not the one I just provided for it twice in the previous step. So it seems like my phone # must still be attached to an email of possibly a previous users… hence I can not complete my registration… any suggestions?

Thanks!

Schedule a callback through Koodo Assist to speak to a Koodo rep. You will need to verify with your Koodo PIN for them to help you out. 

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi guys,

Thanks!

Schedule a callback through Koodo Assist to speak to a Koodo rep. You will need to verify with your Koodo PIN for them to help you out.