Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Self-Serve registration problem

I called 2 times to register my self serve account and they said they sent a mail with a blue link to click but I never actually got the mail. I tried the Junk Folder but nothing

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Leandre,

Have you confirmed with the rep over the phone that they are sending the e-mail to the right address?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@ Leandre, the email you used here is different than the one you gave us and we did indeed send the email to. It's your hotmail account that it went to.
@Bernard I am aware of that but I'm just not receiving it. Could you send it? @Mathieu Each time I wasn't near a source of internet so I couldn't verify it at the exact moment Thanks guys for the replies
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Léandre Brisson wrote:

@Bernard I am aware of that but I'm just not receiving it. Could you send it? [b]@Mathieu[...

I did. Can you let me know if you got it?
Léandre Brisson wrote:

@Bernard I am aware of that but I'm just not receiving it. Could you send it? [b]@Mathieu[...

Send it to the e-mail accociated with the community account, not leandre******rd@hotmail.com and no I didn't get it
Userlevel 5
Léandre Brisson wrote:

Hey Léandre! I can see that a self-serve account with the gmail that is associated to your Community account was created on May 10th. Are you unable to access it? Would you like me to reset your password for you?
Léandre Brisson wrote:

Hey Anna,

could you delete all of my accounts so we could start from scratch please?
Thanks Anna
Userlevel 5
Léandre Brisson wrote:

Okay, done! I have sent you a new profile creation email to the email that is associated to your Community account for the phone number ending in 16. Please let me know if you receive it!
Léandre Brisson wrote:

Thanks Anna! It worked. I completed my registration and I was able to use the Self-Serve. I thank everyone who tried to help and hope you have a great day