Koodo Community

Community

self serve problems

I am already logged in, go to ask a question and they ask a whole bunch of questions about your situation, then ask you to log in to continue, then says the page can't be displayed, fix the damn problem already, I am scared that I will be charged airtime for phoning them and asking Koodo to fix their problem. Frustrating, thanks for starting my day with BS

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Darlene... Everything has a solution, no worries... Calling Koodo is free of cost if you dial *611 from your phone... No minutes needed to call Customer Service... Call and expose your case to find a solution... Here's also the toll free number (1-866-995-6636)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I also find it ironic that you make a post on a forum specifically designed for asking questions to complain about being unable to ask a question, and then don't post the question you wanted to ask.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

I also find it ironic that you make a post on a forum specifically designed for asking questions ...

I should have been more clear, you are right Timo, I am already logged in and go to ask a question by Email. After answering all the questions regarding my situation, it asks me to log in???
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

I also find it ironic that you make a post on a forum specifically designed for asking questions ...

Get Satisfaction requires a log in to the forum. That is how the forum is set up.
Why don't you ask your question here instead of making a random complaint that doesn't really make much sense.
Userlevel 2
Hey Darlene, were you able to get your questions answered? ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Userlevel 1
MykeC wrote:

Hey Darlene, were you able to get your questions answered? ________________________ If you se...

I'm ready to give you a star for a good answer, but where is the good question? , she just said: "I am scared that I will be charged airtime for phoning them and asking Koodo to fix their problem. Frustrating", still awaiting for the question!