Feedback
Self Serve not Working | Koodo Community
Koodo Community

Self Serve not Working

I have been trying to change my plan for over a week now on the self serve site.  Every time I select a new plan it goes to a screen that says “This service is unavailable right now”.  And now in the last 2 days it isn’t even showing the plans and when you click on the options there are no details.  Please fix your website I would like to upgrade my plan and pay more money but you aren’t allowing me to do so.

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Self serve seems to be working for me.

Please try and clear your browser’s cache and try again.  Also try another web browser

Hi thanks for your comment.

I tried both your suggestions it still isn't loading all the plans properly (see attached photo) or allowing me to change to a new plan.  

Help!  I just want to add a new plan with data.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@MeltingEye  - based on the email you’re using here, I was able to match it to an account with two lines active. Is that correct? If so, I don’t see anything that sticks out as to why you would be seeing what you shared, so would you mind sending us a private message on Facebook? One of our reps can authenticate you as the account owner and look into the issue from there to see why you’re seeing this message.  If they’re unable to solve the problem, they’ll help manually make the change, as long as you meet all requirements.

Hi there,

Yes I have 2 lines that is correct.

I do not have a Facebook account is there an alternative means of communication?

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there,

Yes I have 2 lines that is correct.

I do not have a Facebook account is there an alternative means of communication?

Thanks

Which number is best to reach you at?? Is it the one ending in 82, or 01?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

FYI - to avoid any delays, I booked a callback on your behalf to the 82 number. You should be getting a call shortly so that a rep can help sort this out for you. 

Hi there,

Sorry the 01 number one is the best one!  The other one is not working right I actually just ordered a new phone the old one is broken.

Just to clarify, I will not be charged for this service will I?

Thanks?

Sorry I meant Thanks!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Lol, no worries. And no, there’s no charge to speak with anyone. Only if you request a rep to do something you can easily do yourself (in this case, you’re unable to).

Booked another call to the 01 number. You’ll hear back from a rep within 1 hour. Please be sure to answer the call and follow the prompts.

Hope that helps. 

Great I will keep my phone near by.

Thank you!

Hello, I have the same problem. Ranjan Koodo can you arrange a rep to booked a callback for me?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello, I have the same problem. Ranjan Koodo can you arrange a rep to booked a callback for me?

How similar is the issue?  Are you able to login to self serve?  Do you see the plan you want to change to?

Yes. I can login to self service. I want to switch my $50 plan to $60 plan (unlimited minutes & 8G data), but when I submitted, it shows “This service is unavailable right now.” I’ve tried three days already.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Respon - Can you please send us a private message via Facebook? One of our reps will validate you as the account owner and can further help from there.

Sorry, I don’t have Facebook account. Can you email to respon.payment@gmail.com?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Sorry, I don’t have Facebook account. Can you email to respon.payment@gmail.com?

You can also send a private message to Koodo via twitter.

If you dont have a twitter account either, i recommend creating a dummy account and you can always delete it once you have your issue resolved.