Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Self Serve not working

When logging into Self Serve for Prepaid customers all I get is a screen that says welcome with no options or details. I have tried IE, Chrome and Firefox with the same results. How do I get this to work?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Oh that is strange, can you post a screenshot please? I can't reproduce your problem... please make sure you have no personal information on your screenshot though 🙂
Userlevel 1
Sophia wrote:

Oh that is strange, can you post a screenshot please? I can't reproduce your problem... please ma...

Prepaid Selfserve is not optimized to use Chrome, supported browsers Internet Explorer 7 or above, or Mozilla Firefox 3 https://prepaidselfserve.koodomobile.com/, clear cahce, cookies, history, check firewall, antispyware, antivirus settings, try different PC, no Prepaid Selfserve issue was reported by Koodo
Sophia wrote:

Oh that is strange, can you post a screenshot please? I can't reproduce your problem... please ma...

Tried mutiple browers on more than one PC with same result. Also have tried clearing history etc with no luck. Note I also have a monthly plan and self serve works great for it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Userlevel 1