Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Self Serve not fully functional

In short: The self serve seems to be broken and I can't add a us roaming package to my account. I'm trying to add a US Roaming package to my account. However, when I log into self serve, the "phone services" tab times out before loading. I've tried Firefox, Chrome, Firefox private mode and my android phone. I've also tried texting Koodo to add the package but I haven't received a response.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Give customer service a call, they will add the program to your account. Just make sure to tell them self serve isn't working for you and they'll waive the service fee. *611 from your phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Also make sure the service isn't added already because you texted to activate it. Because usually if you texted the good number, it should have worked!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Also make sure the service isn't added already because you texted to activate it. Because usually...

More than a few reports on English and French side of community that no confirming texts were received after ordering the add-on that way. As Robert says, check your self-serve to verify it's been added. If you don't see it, call *611 as Chad advises.