Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Self Serve not displaying

Whenever I try to use Self Serve I cannot get it to display properly, I've tried Chrome and MS Edge with the same results when I select Self Service and any of the Dropdown choices: Usage, Tab, My Profile etc... Here's a screenshot of what I get, Adblock isn't on etc...

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Can you try again in an incognito / private tab and get back to us?
Same deal 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Matthew, i think you might be using a username (email)  associated with an old deactivated account of yours. Try the other one with gmail address. 
Bernard wrote:

@Matthew, i think you might be using a username (email)  associated with an old deact...

Winner winner chicken dinner! Thanks, not sure why that old email still lets me in to some sort of limbo world haha
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

@Matthew, i think you might be using a username (email)  associated with an old deact...

Yeah, that is something I will have the team look into Matthew!
Bernard wrote:

I have the same problem.

I once had an active line, then disconnected.  I recently joined back in and get the problem.  What should I do?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Send Koodo a message via Facebook and they can get your sorted out. It just sounds like you have 2 accounts on one email.