Koodo Community
Question

Self Serve Mobile Services Error

The above error keeps happening. When will it be fixed?

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you try using a different browser and/or device and see if the above error still occurs?

I’m having the same problem, and have had it for two full days. I’ve tried different browsers, and different systems. Both yield the same error. When I go to “Manage Plan and Add-ons” I get the identical error message above. 

Can you try using a different browser and/or device and see if the above error still occurs?

Google Chrome :thumbsdown: no go

Microsoft Edge :thumbsdown: no go

Internet Explorer :thumbsdown::thumbsdown: no longer supported

I too am experiencing this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The above error keeps happening. When will it be fixed?

This is a glitch that happens from time to time. I would suggest you to try again later.

I am also experiencing this.  I just got my SIM and need to transfer my existing number from a different provider.  I have no problem logging into the Self Serve but get the same error message posted above when trying to access ‘Mobile Services’.   If this is a system bug, how do we notify the Koodo website tech team to correct it? This seems like something they should be made aware of and correct. 

I am also experiencing this.  I just got my SIM and need to transfer my existing number from a different provider.  I have no problem logging into the Self Serve but get the same error message posted above when trying to access ‘Mobile Services’.   If this is a system bug, how do we notify the Koodo website tech team to correct it? This seems like something they should be made aware of and correct. 

Additional Context:  I have refreshed the page, logged in and out of Self Serve, cleared my web browser history, and tried using a different web browser.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Try using private browsing mode? If it doesn’t work, it means there’s an issue with your account that needs addressed 

I am experiencing the same issue, trying to access mobile services to set up a new phone with a new sim card.  The same error message comes up time after time after time….  HELP!!

I found a workaround. If you use Koodo Assistant and ask the right questions you’ll eventually be given a link that works.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Do you remember what you said in order to get there? 

Do you remember what you said in order to get there? 

In my case it was “Switch SIM card”.

Update:  I was finally able to get past the error message to port my number (which was successful and painless - thank you for making the process online easy).  However, I went to set up my pre-authorized payments and again encountered the same error message.  I refreshed, logged in and out, cleared browser history, tried a different browser, and tried private browser mode.  All of which did not work.  I decided to walk away and came back an hour later and did not encounter the error message.  

It seems to me that the website is a little buggy/unstable.  Especially with the number of similar issues I am seeing from other users.  This is frustrating - but as a business owner of two online applications and supporting systems, I understand that bugs can occur and are often difficult to replicate in order to find the issue and resolve the bug.  Good luck with this!